Since I didn't do an In My Mailbox post last week, these are the books from last week and the week before.
1. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern- You know, I'm really unsure as to whether this is YA fantasy or Adult Fantasy. I keep hearing different things! Regardless, I am so super duper excited to read it! Everyone keeps telling me how magical and amazing it is!
2. Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic- I actually heard a lot about this book before it was coming out, and then I never really heard anything about it again. But Willa from Willa's Ramblings just finished it and highly, highly recommended it. I'm prepared for tears with this one.
3. The Cupcake Club: Peace, Love, and Cupcakes by Sheryl and Carrie Berk- This one looks really adorable! Any book about cupcakes has me hooked! And a thank you to Sourcebooks Inc. for sending this one. :)
4. Endure by Carrie Jones- This is the final book in the Need Series. I haven't yet read the other books, although I know that they've been extremely successful. I'll be apart of the blog tour for this book in a couple of weeks. Can't wait! And thanks to Bloomsbury for sending this one! :)
5. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson- I can't believe that it was just the week before last that I picked this one up from the library! I finished it the same night. Such a good book! If you haven't read it, go read it right now!
6. Casey Barnes Eponymous by E.A. Rigg- This looks likes it's going to be a fun one! I haven't heard too much about it, but it's received great ratings and reviews on Goodreads. Plus, I absolutely love the quirky title!
7. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald- I've wanted to read this one for such a long time! So I stomped on over to Half Price Books and bought like a $4 copy or something. (Note: Classics are really cheap at Half Price Books) Plus, John Green has an awesome video on The Great Gatsby which only adds to my strong spiritual desire (I'm kidding) to read the book.
That's all for this week (and last week)'s In My Mailbox! Feel free to leave a link to your In My Mailbox post in the comments. :)