And This Week's Topic Is...
Top Ten Books You Want To Tackle This Spring
1. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs- This novel looks positively eerie, and creepy. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children looks really interesting, and different than most books, so I am uber excited to read it!
2. Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli- I am WAY behind on reading this one. This is somewhat of a classic, and I haven't read it so I definitely want to get to it this spring.
3. Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler- Honestly, I don't know much about this book, but it looks very unique. Plus, the cover is extremely snazzy!
4. Delirium by Lauren Oliver- Delirium is another popular book that I haven't gotten around to. It looks absolutely fabulous!
5. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer- Again, I have heard so many amazing things about this book as well. It looks like a tear-jerker, but I know it will be good.
1. Welcome Caller, This is Chloe by Shelley Coriell- I'm so so excited to read this one! I've heard fabulous things, the concept sounds awesome, and I love the cover!
2. Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter- I have a "special relationship" with this series, as it was this series that really made me want to read more Young Adult literature. So of course, I cannot wait to follow Cammie on her next adventure!
4. Something Like Normal by Trish Dollar- There is so much hype for this book and I keep hearing people absolutely gushing over it, so I'm uber excited to read it, even though it sounds incredible sad and may provoke major tears.
A Note From Meredith- Sorry for being absent the past couple days! I got a couple comments about people wondering where I was (which makes me feel very special) and I was just out of town, but I'm back now. :)