A few weeks ago, I decided it would be really great if I had another person join me in Mint Tea and A Good Book. But, it took a while before I decided who that would be. The person had to be Mint Tea and A Good Book worthy, which means they had to...
1. Love Reading (especially YA)
2. Be up for the challenge of blogging
3. Go with me to book related events
4. Love talking about books
5. Drink Mint Tea
6. Not live too far away from me (so we can get together easily)
Finally I decided on the perfect person... Erin! Erin was actually thinking about starting her own blog when I invited her to join me, so I knew she was perfect for the job. And everyone, let me just tell you, Erin is pretty cool, so no one has anything to worry about.
5 Cool Facts About Erin
1. She has two fat bunnies named Cutie and Patootie (she named them when she was only 10)
2. She loves The Hunger Games (in fact I would say she's rather obsessed)
3. She has never made mint tea, although she has has drank it many times
4. She plays the trombone and piano (but never at the same time)
5. She is pescetarian (meaning she eats fish but not meat or land animals)
*Extra Fact: Erin and I have the same birthday (March 9th!) which pretty much proves that we were destined to be friends.
So I hope everyone is as excited as I am that Erin is joining the blog, and definitely look for some small changes in Mint Tea and A Good Book throughout the week. (exhibit A- the "About Me" page has changed to "About Us")